Electronics and Computer Software Export Promotion Council (ESC) will be organizing the 17th edition of its annual International IT Event – INDIASOFT – INDIA IT SHOW at Hyderabad, India during February 13 – 14, 2017. Being the only event of its kind in India, INDIASOFT- INDIA IT SHOW is sponsored by Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Government of India.
2. INDIASOFT 2017 is likely to witness participation of around 250 Indian IT Companies including IT Start-ups There will be around 250 Indian IT companies including few START UPs displaying a world of innovations in various verticals of IT including Software Development, Software products Embedded Systems, Information Security, Web & Mobile, Cloud Computing, IoT/ M2M, etc.
3. India is the topmost offshoring destination for IT companies across the world. Having proven its capabilities in delivering both on-shore and off-shore services to global clients, emerging technologies now offer an entire new gamut of opportunities for IT firms in India. The Indian IT sector is expected to grow at a rate of 12-14 per cent for FY2016 in constant currency terms and is expected to triple its current annual revenue to reach US$ 350 billion by FY 2025. India, the fourth largest base for new businesses in the world and home to over 3,100 tech start-ups, is set to increase its base to 11,500 tech start-ups by 2020. Increased penetration of internet (including in rural areas) and rapid emergence of e-commerce are the main drivers for continued growth of data centre co-location and hosting market in India. Indian IT’s core competencies and strengths have attracted significant investments from major countries. The computer software and hardware sector in India attracted cumulative Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) inflows worth US$ 20.42 billion between April 2000 and December 2015.
4. INDIASOFT will continue to CONNECT foreign buyers with 2 tier and 3 tier Indian High Technology Companies and Start-ups from across the country under one roof.
5. It is requested that the information may please be shared with esteemed members of your Chamber with the request to register their participation for India Soft-India IT Show 2017 at the earliest with information to this Embassy for their recommendation. Some of the selected registered delegates could be provided the following facility:
(i) Department of Commerce, Government of India has extended “Hosted Buyers Programme” which provides complimentary travel assistance (to and fro economy class air fare) to the selected overseas delegates attending the event (one delegate per company) , provided that they have not availed the travel assistance in the past and are genuine IT importers seeking partnerships with Indian Companies.
(ii) Further, the Council will also extend the local hospitality to the selected registered delegates i.e. Entry to the Exhibition area; participation at Conference Sessions; Focused B2B meetings assistance; Complimentary Lunch during two days of the event and Invite for the Networking Evening on Day one.
(iii) The Council will also facilitate the delegates with regard to their requirements relating to hotel accommodation, airport transfers at a special event negotiated rates through an official travel partner on direct payment basis as per the budget / needs of the individual delegate.
6. Registration form is attached. More details can be accessed from the INDIASOFT 2017 website http://www.indiasoft.org